242 Bridge Road, Richmond
Permit number: PLN16/1027
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Friday 30 June 2017
This application seeks approval for Use and development of the land for part demolition of the existing building and construction of a 9 storey mixed use addition containing dwellings, food and drinks premises (cafe) and offices (permit not required for cafe and office use), reduction in the car parking requirement and waiver of the loading and unloading requirement.
Features of the proposal include:
Part demolition of the existing building
9 storeys (excluding basements) up to 31.55m above ground level
113sqm cafe at the ground floor
476sqm of office space at the first and second floors
9 apartments/dwellings (4 x 2 bedroom and 5 x 3 bedroom)
A total of 22 car parking spaces and
A total of 22 bike spaces
Have Your Say
Public information session
6.00pm to 7.00pm
Thursday 11 May 2017
Richmond Town Hall, 333 Bridge Road Richmond - Meeting Room 2
Please note there will be no formal presentation at this meeting.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- PLN161027 Acoustic Report.pdf ( PDF 3905.33 KB )
- PLN161027 Application Form.pdf ( PDF 692.01 KB )
- PLN161027 Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 361.41 KB )
- PLN161027 Heritage Expert Report.pdf ( PDF 4325.95 KB )
- PLN161027 Landscape Managment Plan.pdf ( PDF 2004.62 KB )
- PLN161027 Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3906.95 KB )
- PLN161027 Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3828.64 KB )
- PLN161027 Plans Part 3.pdf ( PDF 3544.43 KB )
- PLN161027 Plans Part 4.pdf ( PDF 562.72 KB )
- PLN161027 Sustainable Managment Plan.pdf ( PDF 2406.75 KB )
- PLN161027 Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 4013.63 KB )
- PLN161027 Traffic Assesment Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3929.49 KB )
- PLN161027 Traffic Assesment Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 2839.93 KB )
- PLN161027 Urban Context Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 4093.24 KB )
- PLN161027 Urban Context Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3664.63 KB )
- PLN161027 Waste Managment Plan.pdf ( PDF 4083.56 KB )
For more information