2 Gough Street (Nylex Site), Cremorne
Permit number: PLN15/1176
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Friday 13 May 2016
Stage 2 of 2 Gough Street, Cremorne (Nylex Site) is currently before VCAT (planning permit application PLN15/1176).
The application is for the development of the land for buildings and works, including the construction of three buildings, up to 15 storeys in height (plus 4 basement levels), use of the land as accommodation, function centre, shop and restaurant, food and drinks premises (café), reduction in the car parking requirements, utilisation of 40 car parking spaces as shown in stage 1 of 2 Gough Street, Cremorne, and construction and display of signs (relocation of Nylex and Victoria Bitter signs on top of silos B9 and B8.
At its Internal Development Approvals Committee (IDAC) on 28 June 2017, Council determined to form a conditional position of support for the application. See IDAC minutes dated 28 June 2017.
This is the position Council will maintain at the upcoming VCAT hearing, commencing on 31 July 2017 for a period of 8 days.
The substituted VCAT plans the Applicant is now relying on is available in the 28 June 2017 IDAC Agenda.
The evidence the Permit Applicant is relying on is below.
Click here for the 28 June 2017 IDAC agenda and minutes.
To view the application for Stage 1 (PLN15/0355), please click here.
View the planning application documents below:
- Mr Christopher Goss Visual Amenity Evidence 3D Montages.pdf ( PDF 105953.48 KB )
- Mr Christopher Goss Visual Amenity Statement of Evidence Report.pdf ( PDF 1460.62 KB )
- Mr Mark O Dwyer Urban Design Statement of Expert Evidence.pdf ( PDF 2374.55 KB )
- Mr Robert Earl Landscape Statement of Expert Evidence.pdf ( PDF 5130.96 KB )
- Mr Robin Brown Acoustic Statement of Evidence.pdf ( PDF 3360.89 KB )
- Mr Steven Toy Environmental Sustainable Design Expert Witness Statement.pdf ( PDF 1492.3 KB )
- Mr Tim De Young Transport Evidence.pdf ( PDF 8707.71 KB )
- Ms Catherine Heggen Planning Evidence.pdf ( PDF 7850.61 KB )
For more information