Parking permits expire after 12 months.
Each year we will send you a renewal notice 4 to 6 weeks before your permit expires.
To renew your parking permit:
- If all of your details (address, vehicle) are the same and your permit has not expired you can pay by credit card online and the permit will be posted to you within 5 business days.
- Online payments will be accepted for a further 14 days after your permit expires.
- Concession card holders must provide proof of concession entitlement each year with their renewal notice. You can either post the renewal with a copy of your concession card or come in to the Richmond or Collingwood town halls or the Connie Benn Centre to receive your new permit on the spot.
- If there are any changes to the existing permit then you must provide documentation.
- For example: if you have a new car we will require proof of vehicle registration.
You can either:
- Pay online (as long as your permit is not overdue).
- Send in the renewal notice with the documents and payment attached or
- Come in to the Richmond or Collingwood town halls or the Connie Benn Centre to make payment and receive your new permit on the spot.