We have operated vacation care programs for a number of years. and we are are proud to provide a fun and educational program for children during the school holidays.
Our Winter 2019 program runs from Monday 1 July to Friday 12 July (two weeks).
The booking deadline for the Winter 2019 program is Friday, 7 June 2019.
For Inclusion Support Services, the booking deadline is Monday, 3 June 2019. If your child requires additional staff assistance we will need to place an application for funding to support them at our services.
Download our Vacation Care- Winter 2019 brochure for more information
How do I book into the Winter Vacation Care Program?
Winter vacation care bookings are now CLOSED.
How to use our online application form
- You must complete all required field.
- Choose your preferred centre and select required days. Click ‘Submit’. This will take you to a screen that states the booking request has been received.
- You will receive an automatic email response from 'firstname.lastname@example.org' stating that the booking request has been received. This is NOT a booking confirmation.
- If you have more than one child attending, an application will need to be made for each child.
We will send you a confirmation email the week after the booking deadline - Friday, 7 June. This email will come from email@example.com.
You may receive an email or phone call following up any outstanding documents or information required.
Priority of access may be used if a service gets to capacity.
Bookings will not be processed until all outstanding bills have been paid or a payment plan has been agreed to before the booking deadline. If you haven’t received your statement, or would like to discuss further, please contact us.
Changes or cancellations to bookings
Please note that changes and/or cancellations, with a refund of fees will only be accepted up to the booking deadline. Cancellations or absences after this time are not refunded unless a medical certificate is presented.
- To change or cancel a booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 7 June 2019.
- Refunds of fees will only be granted if changes/cancellations are made by Friday, 7 June 2019.
- Cancellations or absences after Friday, 7 June 2019 are not refunded unless a medical certificate is presented.
All Outside School Hours Care accounts are required to be maintained with a direct debit from either a bank account or credit card. If you have not yet completed a direct debit request form, you will be required to do this before your booking is confirmed.
Statements are emailed out each fortnight and are billed 2 weeks in advance at the end of the billing fortnight. The statement will be emailed to the primary carer stating what will be debited from the nominated bank account.
When registering for this direct debit service, you are able to:
- Elect the maximum funds that are direct debited, so there are no unexpected debits.
- The day of the week that the direct debit is debited, such as a Monday.
- In the case of vacation care and aftercare bookings, elect payment instalments over the term.
- All account holders will need to download, complete, sign and return a DebitSuccess form before any bookings are confirmed.
To request a hard copy of the form or if you have any questions or feedback regarding this, please contact Outside School Hours Care team on 9205 5555.
- Excursions (EX): $67.50
- In-house activities (IN): $54.70
- In-house visits (IV): $67.50
Families who are eligible for the Child Care Subsidy can pay a reduced fee. For more information, you can phone Centrelink on 136 150. The line for non-English speakers is 13 12 02.
If children are not collected by 6pm, a late fee of $25.55 applies for the first 10 minutes. After this the cost is $1.33 a minute.
The Vacation Care program is held at the following locations in Yarra:
- Atherton Gardens, 125 Napier Street, Fitzroy
- Collingwood College, Corner Cromwell Street and McCutcheon Way, Collingwood
- Richmond West Primary, 25 Lennox Street, Richmond
Each day of our vacation care programs operate from 8am to 6pm. The times specified in the brochure above relate to when excursions will occur within the day.
Children must arrive no later than 9am. If you are running late please call the service your child is attending on the mobile numbers provided above.
Council provides breakfast cereal (for children who have not had breakfast) and an afternoon snack. Please provide your child with a nutritional morning snack, lunch, and a refillable bottle of water.
Please do not provide your child with any food that includes nut products.
For more information, contact us on 9205 5555 or email@example.com.