We offer 3 vacation care programs in partnership with local schools across the City of Yarra.
These programs aim to assist families with the care of their primary school aged children during school holiday periods.
What do children do during the vacation care program?
The Vacation Care programs offer a variety of fun and age appropriate activities including indoor and outdoor games, art and craft, excursion and in house activities.
All experiences have a focus on enjoyment and leisure for primary school age children, in a safe and stimulating environment.
Who works for the vacation care program?
Our vacation care employees are qualified and experienced staff members who have all successfully completed a National Police Check, Working with Children Check, first aid qualifications and other relevant training.
The Vacation Care program follows the National Quality Framework, including the Education and Care Act & Regulations 2011 and the National Quality Standards.
Do you offer inclusive programs?
We offer inclusive programs for all children.
Please contact the program prior to enrolment if your child requires additional support or if you require further information on the Inclusion Support Programme.
How do I enrol my child into the vacation care program?
Our services are now subscribed to our online enrolment management program called QK Enrol using the My Family Lounge service.
You will be able to register, create and update your enrolment details, emergency contacts and vital health information for your child when using the desktop site on a compatible device: information is simply added into the online enrolment form.
How do I register?
Using our online registration form
- You will be required to enter your email address and a chosen password before selecting the register button.
- You will then need to enter your given name and surname along with your email address before selecting the register button again.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you and you will need to select thebutton to complete the registration process.
- Once registered, families can log in and commence the enrolment process for their child, adding information as necessary. You will be required to upload relevant documentation, including Immunisation Status Certificate (as required by law), information about your child’s health and medical conditions if applicable (ie: medical management plan) and current Health Care Card if applicable.
- When completed, you will need to select thebutton.
Children must be enrolled to attend our after school care program. There is no cost to enrol and it is recommended as you may then use the after school care should you need to unexpectedly. Please allow up to one week for your enrolment to be processed and confirmed.
Have a question about vacation care?
If you have a question about vacation care, you can ask us.