You are not alone if you are feeling worried, not sleeping well or need advice about anything that may affect your ability to look after your children.
There are many telephone and online services you can contact for support and practical aid.
13 22 89
8am – midnight 7 days a week
Tweddle tipsheets for parents with children aged under 5 can be translated into many languages – press translate button in bottom right hand corner of webpage.
Telephone and online support for adults and young people
- Beyond Blue Coronavirus mental wellbeing support service
- Beyond Blue translated mental health resources
- Phone: 13 11 14
- SMS: When life gets too much and you find it hard to talk, text 0477 13 11 14 Lifeline Text is available 6.00pm - Midnight (AEST), 7 days a week.
- Phone: 1800 650 890 - Free online and telephone service that supports young people aged between 12 and 25 and their families going through a tough time.
Support for new and expecting mums and dads
- PANDA National Helpline offering support for new and expecting mums and dads struggling with becoming a parent
- 1300 726 306 Monday to Friday 9am – 7.30pm
- Anxiety & depression in pregnancy & early parenthood
- Mums Matter Psychology Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Sleep for adults and children
- NDIS website
- Priority supermarket home delivery services
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and changes to how the NDIS works
Victorian Government emergency relief packages
If you are self-isolating, you may be eligible for an emergency relief package.
Call the dedicated coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
The hotline can also refer people to other support services if needed.
- Jobseeker payment
- Information in your language: Financial help if you have been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)