To support hospitality businesses during COVID-19 restrictions, we developed a new application process for businesses to expand their outdoor dining spaces.
Apply to extend your outdoor dining space
- using the footpath space in front of your own property
- using the footpath space in front of neighbouring properties
- using the on-street car parking bay(s) directly outside your business
- closing laneways and side streets
- using council-owned outdoor land (such as parks or gardens)
- using outdoor private property (such as a carpark on your property)
How to apply
Please read the Expanding outdoor dining guidelines before submitting your application.
Applications will close at 11.59pm on Sunday 31 January, 2021.
You can also read more about our Parklet guidelines.
We’re eager to work with all our hospitality businesses to make extended outdoor dining a safe, practical reality where possible in Yarra.
For more information, contact our Economic Development team on 9205 5555 or email email@example.com