Busking permits


We encourage busking and street entertainment in Yarra. If you want to busk in Yarra you must apply for a permit.

Permits are only issued month by month.

Our busking policy sets out conditions for street performances, including rules for volume levels, performance times and appropriate performance locations. See below for more information and how to apply.

Busking in Yarra