Lunchbox learning in 2018 consists of monthly workshops with topics to help your business grow. The sessions are one hour each, and entirely free. They are run independently to one another so you can attend any event or all of them. Places are limited so be sure to book through Eventbrite - registrations are open from 1 January 2018.
These workshops are hosted by local businesses, and will run at Yarra libraries.
Lunchbox learning sessions for 2018. All sessions run from 12noon - 1pm.
- Photography for social media with Samara Clifford - Thurs 30 Aug
- Cyber security: Protecting your business online - Thurs 6 Sept
- How to be a better leader with Julie Hyde - Thurs 13 Sept
- Sustainability and business with Jane Stewart - Thurs 27 Sept
- Employment Law with Jessica Kerr - Thurs 11 Oct
- Alleviating back pain at work with David Moore - Thurs 25 Oct
- Digital marketing for small business with Maria Pomella - Thurs 15 Nov
- Growing your sales with Vicky Mann - Thurs 29 Nov
Be a Lunchbox learning presenter
Towards the end of each year an expression of interest goes out for local businesses to become presenters at Lunchbox learning. The opportunity will be advertised in our e-news.