Lunchbox learning in 2018 consists of monthly workshops with topics to help your business grow. The sessions are one hour each, and entirely free. They are run independently to one another so you can attend any event or all of them. Places are limited so be sure to book through Eventbrite - registrations are open from 1 January 2018.
These workshops are hosted by local businesses, and will run at the newly refurbished Bargoonga Nganjin, North Fitzroy Library.
Lunchbox learning sessions for 2018. All sessions run from 12noon - 1pm.
- How to be a better leader with Julie Hyde - Thurs 29 Mar
- All about business structures with Stevie-Jade Turner - Thurs 26 Apr
- Legally binding agreements with Jessica Kerr - Thurs 31 May
- Digital marketing for small business with Maria Pomella - Thurs 28 Jun
- Attracting new customers with Bill Lang - Thurs 26 July
- Photography for social media with Samara Clifford - Thurs 30 Aug
- Sustainability and business with Jane Stewart - Thurs 27 Sept
- Alleviating back pain at work with David Moore - Thurs 25 Oct
- Growing your sales with Vicky Mann - Thurs 29 Nov
Be a Lunchbox learning presenter
Towards the end of each year an expression of interest goes out for local businesses to become presenters at Lunchbox learning. The opportunity will be advertised in our e-bulletin.