The Comprehensive small business course contains five workshops with topics that have been proven to contribute to business success. Individual sessions cost $20 + bf or $30 + bf depending on the length of the session, or are cheaper if you purchase the package. Places are limited so be sure to book through Eventbrite - registrations are open from 1 January 2018.
These workshops are run by Small Business Victoria and held in the Richmond Town Hall
Comprehensive small business course (5 course version)
Dates: Starting in August, running every second week on Wednesdays.
Full course -TBC or click the links for individual bookings.
- Starting up: How to turn an idea into a business* - Wed 1 Aug, 6pm-9.30pm
- Business planning essentials: How to build a road map to success - Wed 15 Aug, 6pm-8pm
- Effective business networking: Tips to connect with ease - Wed 29 Aug, 6pm-8pm
- Marketing your business: How to get it right first time - Wed 12 Sept, 6pm-8pm
- Taking your business online: What you need to know - Wed 26 Sept, 6pm-8pm
*Includes a free, one-hour follow-up mentor session on this topic.