Below is a list of traders groups supported by us and forums available to local businesses. There is also a Business Advisory Group, made up of local business representatives, which provides strategic advice to us on issues that affect the business community.
Herschel Landes, President
- Email: email@example.com
Bridge Road Marketing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.bridgerd.com.au
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/BridgeRdMelb
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BridgeRoadMelb
Committee meetings are held on a quarterly basis.
- Email: email@example.com
Meca Ho, President
- Ph: 0433198977
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/VictoriastRichmond
Any local business with a liquor licence is encouraged to join the Yarra Liquor Forum.
The forum meets regularly to share expert knowledge to help in the development of good policy and practice. The forum provides opportunities for attendees to engage with fellow business operators, and representatives of Council, Victoria Police and the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR).
Yarra Liquor Forum 6 June 2017
Yarra Packaged Liquor Form 6 June 2017
Those on the email distribution list will be informed of upcoming meeting details. If you want to be added to the email list, please subscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information for your business
For updates on the latest liquor licensing regulations, visit the the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) website.
You can also subscribe to the VCGLR quarterly newsletter.
Receive the latest business news and promote your business, products and services by signing up to our Business e-newsletter. It is free, and all businesses in Yarra are eligible to join.
Licensee Super Forum 2016
This collaborative liquor forum brought together liquor forums of the cities of Melbourne, Port Phillip, Stonnington and Yarra into a super forum. The forum was held at Melbourne Town Hall on Thursday, 19 May from 12:30pm to 4:30pm. The agenda is available here and questions raised at the form in the workshop session and their answers are available here:
Guest speakers included:
- Andrew Crisp, Deputy Commissioner - Regional Operations Victoria Police
- The Hon Robert Doyle, Melbourne Lord Mayor
- Catherine Myers, CEO Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
- Ash Watson, Carlton & United Breweries
- David Staughton, Big HAT Professional Services
- Public Transport Victoria