Construction fines

If you have received an infringement  you can view our photographs of the offence, this will help you choose what action to take to resolve your infringement.

You will need to provide the infringement number and offence address in order to view the details.  Photos are not always taken by officers when issuing infringements. If the infringement details (such as time, date, location) are showing without any photos, it is most likely that the officer has not taken any photos on this occasion.

How do I pay for my fine? 

You can pay your fine in the following ways: 

  • Online
  • Telephone 1300 792 772
  • Cheque
  • In person

Can I request a review of my fine? 

You can do this if you believe that:

  • There has been a mistake made in the issuing of the infringement.
  • There has been a mistake of identity.
  • You have special circumstance.
  • There are other exceptional circumstances.
  • You were unaware of the infringement being sent to you

You can find definitions of exceptional circumstances, special circumstances & person unaware on the Fines Victoria website.

How to request an internal review of your fine

You can submit your application for internal review the following ways: 

All applications for review must be in writing and include all supporting documentation.

You can apply for 1 appeal per fine.