Resolutions and other motions from the 16 May 2023 Council Meeting
Wednesday 17 May 2023
At Tuesday night’s Council Meeting, Council endorsed:
- The award of Street Sweeping Services contract C1627 to Spotless Services Pty Ltd.
Council resolved to:
- Formally consider the outcomes of the pre-trial study that explores the proposal to extend the existing 30km/h speed limit trial in parts of Fitzroy and Collingwood later in 2023.
- Note the progress made against the Year 1 Yarra Moves Action Plan 2022-24.
Council heard the following reports:
- Governance Report – May 2023
- Annual Plan Progress and Financial Report Third Quarter 2023
- E-scooter trial update
- Delegates’ reports for the Yarra Energy Foundation
- Delegates’ reports for Yarra’s Heritage Advisory Committee
Notices of Motion:
- Council unanimously decided that a report concerning the provision and regulation of short stays in the City of Yarra would be provided to a Councillor Workshop.
Other agenda items and more details about the above items can be viewed in the Council Meeting minutes, available online from Friday 19 May.