Resolutions and other motions from this week's Council Meeting - 14 March 2023
Thursday 16 March 2023
At Tuesday night’s Council Meeting, Council endorsed:
- The Fitzroy Adventure Playground Program Grant 2023 -2026, and authorised officers to open applications by Thursday 30 March 2023.
- The Draft Grants Administration Guide for community and stakeholder consultation, as part of enhancements to grant-making administrative policy and a future staged review of the Community Grants Program.
Council resolved to:
- Separate waste and recycling costs from general rates, beginning 2023/24.
Council heard the following reports:
- Quarterly Annual Plan Progress and Financial Report (to 31 December 2022)
- Governance Report – March 2023
- Delegates’ report for the Active Ageing Advisory Committee
Other agenda items and more details about the above items can be viewed in the Council Meeting minutes, available online from Friday 17 March.
Yarra’s next Council Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 18 April at 6.30pm.