Resolutions and other motions from this week’s Council Meeting – Tuesday 15 November 2022
Wednesday 16 November 2022
At Tuesday night’s Council meeting, Council endorsed:
- The Annual Grants 2023 Community Grants panel’s recommendations to award a total of $965,376 and an additional 110 grants.
- A hybrid model of management for Mayors Park Tennis and Netball Centre in Clifton Hill.
- Council scheduled an Extraordinary Council Meeting to further consider the proposed discontinuance of parts of Otter Street and Cambridge Street, Collingwood, to take place on Tuesday 22 November.
- Council will write to the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning in regard to the planning application for part of the St Vincent’s Hospital site in Fitzroy.
- Delegates’ reports were presented to Council on Yarra Energy Foundation and Northern Alliance for Greenhouse Action (NAGA).
Other agenda items and more details can be viewed in the Council Meeting minutes, available online from Friday 18 November.
Yarra’s next regular Council Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 6 December at 7pm.
An Extraordinary Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday 22 November at 6pm.
On Monday 28 November a Ceremonial Council Meeting will be held to elect the Mayor and Deputy Mayor for the coming twelve months and make appointments to Council's Advisory Committees and a number of external bodies.