Resolutions and other motions from this week’s Council Meeting – 25 October 2022
Thursday 27 October 2022
At Tuesday night’s Council meeting, Council endorsed:
- The draft Cremorne Urban Design Framework for community consultation.
- Council noted the presentation of the Yarra City Council Annual Report 2021/22.
- Council resolved to request consent from the Minister for Planning to prepare and exhibit draft Amendment C273, regarding commercial areas along Heidelberg Road, Alphington/Fairfield.
- Delegates’ reports were presented to Council on the following committees:
- Active Transport Advisory Committee
- Disability Advisory Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Business Advisory Group.
Other agenda items and more details can be viewed in the Council Meeting minutes, available online from Friday 28 October.
Yarra’s next Council Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 15 November at 7pm.