Your say on our four-year plan for Yarra
Thursday 09 September 2021
This is your chance to provide feedback on our next four-year plan for Yarra.
All councils must produce a Council Plan every four years under the Local Government Act 2020.
Yarra's draft Council Plan 2021-25:
- informs all our work, decision making and strategic direction
- outlines the strategic objectives, strategies, initiatives and indicators for the next four years to achieve our Community Vision
- incorporates our new Municipal Health and Wellbeing Plan.
What has informed the draft Council Plan 2021–25?
When we developed our Yarra 2036 Community Vision, we asked for feedback that could also inform our Council Plan 2021–25 and long-term financial and asset plans. We've aligned the plan to your feedback and the Community Vision's themes and priorities.
Long Term Financial Plan
The Local Government Act 2020 also introduced a new requirement for all councils to prepare and adopt a Long Term Financial Plan (LTFP) for period of at least the next 10 financial years by 31 October 2021.
Our draft LTFP provides financial strategy principles, strategic actions, assumptions to the financial plan statements, financial performance indicators and strategies for borrowings and reserves.
Read the plans and have your say
You can provide feedback by:
- completing the form on Your Say Yarra
- emailing email@example.com with the subject ‘Draft Council Plan feedback’ or 'Long Term Financial Plan feedback'
- mailing us at PO Box 168, Richmond 3121.
The feedback period ends at 5pm on Thursday 23 September 2021.