Gleadell Street closure near Richmond Recreation Centre
Wednesday 14 November 2018
On Tuesday 20 November 2018, Gleadell Street, Richmond will be partially closed from 7am to 4pm.
The closure will allow for a water connection to be installed at 7 Gleadell Street (next door to Richmond Recreation Centre).
During the works, Gleadell street will be closed between Bridge Road and the tennis courts at 11 Gleadell Street. The north side of Geadell street will remain open.
During the works period please note that:
- parking will not be available within the work zone. Limited parking will be available in the surrounding area
- an appropriate traffic management plan will be in place to ensure your safety
- ramp and pedestrian access to Richmond Recreation Centre will be available throughout the works.
Centre visitors, particularly those arriving early morning, should avoid parking within the work zone.
We apologise for any inconvenience these works may cause you.
If you have a question regarding these works please contact:
- Stacey Balakas, Project Coordinator on 0477 550 950
- Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.