Get moving with the Movember Community Fitness Pack
Friday 09 November 2018
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health. They are addressing some of the biggest health issues faced by men: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health and suicide prevention.
In 15 years the Movember Foundation has funded more than 1,200 men’s health projects around the world. By 2030 they aim to reduce the number of men dying prematurely by 25%.
Yarra Leisure is proud to be partnering with Movember and local fitness providers to offer an awesome fitness pack. Get moving this Movember and help us reach our target of raising $8,000 towards supporting men's health!
How it works
Simply make a donation of $50 or more here and you'll score visit passes to some of the best local fitness centres in town, including:
... and of course, Yarra Leisure!
What you'll get
Donate $100 or more to receive 10 session passes, that's TWO sessions at each of the above centres – a fitness pack valued at over $250!
Donate $50 or more to receive 5 session passes, that's ONE free session at each of the above centres – a fitness pack valued at over $125!
Any other donations are greatly appreciated by everyone and all donations are fully tax deductible.
Don't just grow your mo, MOVE for men's health during Movember and donate today!
Terms and conditions
- You must donate $100 to receive two sessions per venue. Other donations $50 and above will receive one session per venue.
- Each individual that qualifies for the Richmond Movember Fitness Pack can redeem either 1 or 2 Centre Visit Passes for access to Collingwood Leisure Centre, Fitzroy Swimming Pool, Richmond Recreation Centre and Burnley Golf Course.
- Adult passes for individuals aged 16 years and over will include access to the aquatic areas, gym, and group exercise classes at Collingwood Leisure Centre, Fitzroy Swimming Pool and Richmond Recreation Centre.
- Adult passes for individuals 16 years and over includes access to Burnley Golf Course for a round of 9 holes of golf from Monday to Friday.
- Child passes for individuals aged 5 to 15 years provides access to the swimming pool only at Collingwood Leisure Centre, Fitzroy Swimming Pool and Richmond Recreation Centre. Yarra Leisure follows the Watch Around Water supervision guidelines; these must be observed at each centre. For more information on these supervision guidelines please see our swim safety page.
- One visit will be redeemed each time an individual visits a Yarra Leisure facility.
- Only 1 or 2 visits can be redeemed per individual, depending on donation amount.
- The visit passes are valid for four weeks from date of donation to Movember Foundation. Any remaining visits will expire after this time.
- You agree to abide by Yarra Leisure’s conditions of entry and code of conduct.
- To redeem this Yarra Leisure offer you will need to have donated either $50 or greater to the Richmond Movember Fitness Pack page.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other Yarra Leisure offer.
- Donations must be made to Movember Foundation by 30 November 2018. Visits valid for four weeks after date of donation.