Flu vaccines have run out for immunisation session today
Wednesday 09 May 2018
If you are planning on attending the immunisation session on Thursday 10 May at the North Carlton Maternal and Child Health Centre, please be aware vaccinations have run out for those aged between 3-years-old and 65-years-old due to high demand. Immunisations are still available for children under the age of 3 and adults over the age of 65.
They will be restocked for the immunisation session on Wednesday 16 May. Apologies for any inconvenience to your day.
View the timetable to come along to one of our other immunisation sessions in Yarra.
The cost of the vaccine is $15. No bookings required.
The vaccine is free for:
- Children aged 6 months to <5 years
- People aged 5 years and over who have a medical risk factor that increases their risk of complications from influenza
- Aboriginal people aged 15 years and over
- Pregnant women anytime during pregnancy
- Adults aged 65 years and older
For more information call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.