Flu vaccinations are here
Tuesday 17 April 2018
Every year, the flu causes widespread illness in the community. Immunisation is the most important way we can reduce the number of flu infections and deaths.
Come along to one of our immunisation sessions in Yarra. View the timetable.
The cost of the vaccine is $15. No bookings required.
The Department of Health and Human Services have advised us that the stock of flu vaccine has run out and we are unable to order or receive any more flu vaccines at this time.
We are not able to guarantee the flu vaccine will be available at our future immunisation sessions. We advise you to contact us on 9205 5555 before attending a session to check that we have the vaccine available for you.
The vaccine is free for:
- Children aged 6 months to <5 years
- People aged 5 years and over who have a medical risk factor that increases their risk of complications from influenza
- Aboriginal people aged 15 years and over
- Pregnant women anytime during pregnancy
- Adults aged 65 years and older
For more information call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.