Council Meeting 19 September
Friday 15 September 2017
The next Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday 19 September at 7pm at Richmond Town Hall.
Council meetings include a Public Question Time section so you can ask questions of us about any matter that is not on the meeting agenda.
At this meeting, the Council will consider reports on the following matters:
- Update on proposed Rushall Reserve shared pathway
- An update on community consultation on the Lennox and Nicholson Street Intersection Upgrade and authorisation to proceed with the project
- Draft Urban Forest Strategy
- Heritage Advisory Committee Review
- Proposed 2017/18 Annual Plan
- Motions for submissions to the Municipal Association of Victoria State Council on – 20 October 2017
- Yarra City Council’s Procurement Policy – 2017 Review
The following Notices of Motion will be considered:
- Sexual Harassment in the Hospitality Sector
- Richmond Football Club Banners at Richmond Town Hall
For further information about any Council meetings, contact Council on 9205 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org