Council Meeting Tuesday 5 September
Friday 01 September 2017
The next Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday 5 September at 7pm at Richmond Town Hall.
Council meetings include a Public Question Time section so you can ask questions of us about any matter that is not on the meeting agenda.
At this meeting, the Council will consider reports on the following matters:
- Assessment of temporary road closure at Station Street, North Carlton
- Pedestrian improvements to Rose Street, Fitzroy
- 30km/h speed limit trial in parts of Fitzroy and Collingwood
- Consideration of submissions for the proposed discontinuance of road at Mollison Street, Abbotsford
- Yarra Libraries Draft Strategic Plan 2017 – 2020
- Domestic Animal Management Plan
- 2016/17 Annual Financial Statements and Performance Statements
- Instruments of Delegation to the Chief Executive Officer and to Council staff
- Councillor attendance at COP23
- Mayoral attendance at the Climate Change and City Transformation Forum 2017 and the EcoMobility World Festival and Congress 2017
- Report on Assemblies of Councillors Held – July to August 2017
Read the full Agenda and attachments.
For further information about any Council meetings, contact us on 9205 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org