Looking for new members for the Active Ageing Advisory Group
Monday 28 August 2017
We are looking to fill 3 vacancies on our Active Ageing Advisory Group (AAAG).
The AAAG provides advice and support to us regarding issues affecting the lives of older residents.
We are specifically targeting residents:
1. living in Fitzroy North, Fitzroy, Collingwood, North Carlton and Abbotsford, and/or
2. with a connection to the local Neighbourhood Houses, U3A or historical societies and/or
3. from diverse community groups including:
• Culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
• LQBTIQ people
The AAAG currently meet bimonthly on the second Wednesday afternoon of the month. The next meeting is scheduled for 11th October 2017 at Collingwood Town Hall.
How do I nominate?
Fill out the nomination form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 22 September 2017.
View the Terms of Reference