The Bicycle Advisory Committee aims to give local residents an opportunity to provide regular input into us on the development of the local bicycle network and other bicycle infrastructure in Yarra.
Who is on the Bicycle Advisory Committee?
Councillor representatives are Cr Mike McEvoy and Cr Jackie Fristacky.
How can I attend the Bicycle Advisory Committee?
The Committee is open to any community member with an interest in policies related to cycling and development of the local bicycle network.
When are the upcoming meetings?
The group meets bi-monthly, 6.30pm to 8.00pm at Collingwood Town Hall - Wurundjeri Room.
Upcoming meetings are scheduled for:
How can I speak with the Bicycle Advisory Committee?
If you are interested in speaking with the committee about a project, call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 and ask for the Bicycle Strategy Project Manager.
Terms of reference
You can download and view the Bicycle Advisory Committee terms of reference.
Previous minutes and agendas
- BAC meeting minutes August 2018
- BAC meeting minutes June 2018
- BAC meeting attachment 20 June 2018 Canning/Richardson project
- BAC meeting minutes April 2018
- BAC meeting attachment 20 April 2018_Canning/Richardson project
- BAC meeting minutes March 2018