The Richmond and Collingwood Youth Program Grants support projects and initiatives which identify and address the needs of 8 to 21 year olds who live on the Richmond and/or Collingwood Housing Estates.
What are the aims of the youth program grants?
The grants aim to provide children and young people with:
- access to regular and inclusive programs on the Collingwood and Richmond housing estates.
- opportunities to learn new skills and build positive relationships.
- support and encouragement to share ideas that will enhance their health and wellbeing.
- access to information both online and offline about services, programs and events when they need it.
The successful organisation/s works in partnership with children and young people and their families, schools, community agencies, and youth service providers to ensure a robust and integrated service system that fosters and promotes enhanced health and wellbeing outcomes for young people.
How do I apply for a youth program grant?
Applications are NOW OPEN and are due by 11:59pm on Monday 17 February, 2020. Applications can be submitted via SmartyGrants.
$90,000 (plus CPI) per annum is available per housing estate, for a three year term from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2023.
Information sessions will be held on:
- Tuesday 21 January, 2pm-3pm, Collingwood Library Meeting Room
- Wednesday 22 January, 10am-11am, Richmond Town Hall Meeting Room 1.
For further information, you can view the Richmond and Collingwood Youth Program Grants 2020-2023 Guidelines, or contact Rupert North, Coordinator Youth and Middle Years, on 9426 1544, or via email at [email protected].