Vijaya Vaidyanath is Yarra City Council's Chief Executive Officer.
Yarra's CEO is responsible for:
- implementation of our policies
- providing strategic advice to Council
- day-to-day management of operations
- developing and implementing a Code of Conduct for Council employees
The CEO leads an executive management team including 4 Directors and 2 Executive Managers, and about 1,000 Council officers.
The organisation is divided into 5 divisions which are:
- Chief Executive - CEO's office, People and culture, Advocacy, engagement and communications.
- City works and assets
- Planning and place making
- Community wellbeing
- Corporate, business and finance
View our organisational chart (416KB, pdf).
For more information, call Yarra City Council on 03 9205 5555 or email email@example.com