Chris Leivers is Yarra City Council's acting Chief Executive Officer.
Yarra's CEO is responsible for:
- implementation of our policies
- providing strategic advice to Council
- day-to-day management of operations
- developing and implementing a Staff Code of Conduct for Council employees
The CEO leads an executive management team including 4 Directors and 3 Executive Managers, and about 1,300 Council officers.
The organisation is divided into 7 divisions which are:
- CEO's Office
- People and Culture
- Advocacy, Engagement and Communications
- City Works and Assets
- Planning and Place Making
- Community Wellbeing
- Corporate, Business and Finance.
View our organisational chart (100KB, PDF).
For more information, call Yarra City Council on 03 9205 5555 or email email@example.com