Vijaya Vaidyanath is Yarra City Council's Chief Executive Officer.
Yarra's CEO is responsible for:
- implementation of our policies
- providing strategic advice to Council
- day-to-day management of operations
- developing and implementing a Code of Conduct for Council employees
The CEO leads an executive management team including 4 Directors and 2 Executive Managers, and about 1,000 Council officers.
The organisation is divided into 5 divisions which are:
- Chief Executive's office - Governance branch, People, culture and community branch
- City works and assets
- Planning and place making
- Community wellbeing
- Corporate, business and finance
View our organisational chart.
For more information, call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email email@example.com.
Our divisions and branches
Supporting the Movember campaign
This year, we are supporting the Movember campaign. Movember aims to raise funds and awareness around prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention. Find out how you can get in involved via the Movember website.