Vijaya Vaidyanath is Yarra City Council's Chief Executive Officer.
Yarra's CEO is responsible for:
- implementation of our policies
- providing strategic advice to Council
- day-to-day management of operations
- developing and implementing a Code of Conduct for Council employees
The CEO leads an executive management team including 4 Directors and 2 Executive Managers, and about 1,000 Council officers.
The organisation is divided into 5 divisions which are:
- Chief Executive's office - Governance branch, People, culture and community branch
- City works and assets
- Planning and place making
- Community wellbeing
- Corporate, business and finance
Here is an organisational chart.
For more information, call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.