What does the Audit Committee do?
The Audit Committee provides objective advice and assistance to Yarra City Council and our Chief Executive Officer on our risks, controls and compliance framework, and its external accountability and responsibilities.
The work of the Audit Committee provides the organisation with the highest standards of governance and risk management with regard to the resilience and sustainability of our operations, services and finances.
Audit Committee Charter
You can download and read the Audit Committee Charter.
Who are the members of this committee?
- Cr Daniel Nguyen (Mayor), internal member, appointed 2017
- Cr Stephen Jolly internal member, appointed 2017
The independent members are:
- David Ashmore, (Chair), CA, FCA, appointed 2015
- Vincent Philpott, CMIIA CIA CCSA, appointed 2015
- Helen Lanyon, FCPA, appointed 2017
If you would like any further information call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email email@example.com.