Multizone parks and time share reserves
The following parks and reserves have both on-leash and off-leash areas.
Please refer to signs in the parks for guidance about where you can exercise your dog off- leash.
*Shaded areas on the maps below represent the off-leash portion of the park.
View Gahan Reserve in a larger map
View Coate Park in a larger map
- Curtain Square, Curtain and Rathdowne streets
In March 2010, Council agreed to retain the fenced off-leash area in Curtain Square, and will seek to make additional improvements to the area.
- Border to run diagonally from Gold Street along centre path to picnic area and then north to north terrace; with off-leash on north east side of path and on leash rest of park.
View Darling Gardens Off Leash Area in a larger map
- Edinburgh Gardens, St Georges Road and Brunswick Street
View Edinburgh Gardens Off Leash Area in a larger map
- Kevin Bartlett Reserve, Yarra Boulevard and F.R. Smith Drive
View Kevin Bartlett Reserve in a larger map
- Barkly Gardens, Mary Street.
View Barkly Gardens Off Leash Area in a larger map
Time share reserves
Dogs may be exercised off-leash before 9.00am and after 5.00pm at:
- Alphington Park including oval, Parkview and View streets
- Williams Reserve, Victoria and Burnley streets
- McConchie Reserve, Mary Street
- Dame Nellie Melba Memorial Reserve, Coppin Street.
Back to top