HACC Participation Grants
Yarra's Home and Community Care (HACC) Participation Grants support local community groups that offer opportunities for Yarra’s older residents aged 65+ and people with a disability to engage in social, physical, arts and culture activities.
The level of funding is based on how regularly the group offers activities and how many people attend the activities. The funding is valid for three years.
Eligibility and guidelines
To be eligible for a HACC Participation Grant, a group or organisation must:
- meet at least monthly in the City of Yarra
- support and provide social or recreational activities for Yarra’s residents 65+ years to support social inclusion in Yarra
- be an independent and incorporated group
- or auspiced by an incorporated organisation, for grants more than $1,000
- or can otherwise demonstrate satisfactory accountability requirements
- hold and ABN or an ABN Exemption Form; and
- be a not-for-profit local group or organisation.
Applications for the 2014-16 HACC Participation Grants closed on Friday 15 November.
The HACC Participation Grants are supported by the Commonwealth and State Government.
Community Development Coordinator
Back to top