Amendment C181 was approved by the Minister the Planning on 10 September 2015.
The land affected by the Amendment is 10 Bedford Street, Collingwood.
The Amendment rezones the land from a Public Use Zone Schedule 2 (Education) to a General Residential Zone.
The rezoning facilitates the use of the land for residential land use, and:
- Allows the site to be used in a manner that reflects its built form and site context.
- Provides for a transition in land use where the demand for education based use on small sites has fallen.
- Facilitates residential opportunities in an area that is more suited to residential purposes than educational purposes.
- Provides for a higher amenity use of the land.
- Allows the land to be used in a manner that is consistent with surrounding land use.
- Contributes to the variety of housing options available within the City of Yarra.
Documents to support the Amendment
C181 Notice of Amendment (26.84 KB)
Amendment C181 Explanatory Report (848.79 KB)
Amendment C181 Instruction Sheet (20.30 KB)
Amendment C181 Proposed Map (71.21 KB)
Back to top