Community Reference Group for the Alphington Paper Mill Site
Council has established the Alphington Paper Mill Site Community Reference Group (APMCRG).
The purpose of the Reference Group is to provide an opportunity for residents and community groups to be involved in the on-going development of the site, with an emphasis on the development of community infrastructure, sporting facilities, open spaces, traffic and sustainable transportation; and any other matters that Council considers relevant to be considered by the Reference Group.
The membership of the Reference Group includes the three Langridge Ward Councillors, and six community representatives from across Alphington.
Community members of APMCRG
- Fiona Currie (President APMAG)
- Jeff Katz (Committee Member SAFCA)
- Warren Giesbers (President WarI)
- Anne Crehan (Chairperson Alphington Community Centre Inc.)
- Nigel Odell (Senior President Alphington FC)
- Melissa O'Neill (Teacher/ elected staff representative on school Council, Alphington Primary School)
Terms of Reference
Here are the Terms of Reference for APMCRG, as amended by Council on 22 November 2016:
Adopted Terms of Reference - Community Reference Group for Alphington Paper Mill Site Development (43.33 KB)
Back to top
Coordinator - Social Policy and Research