Members sought for the Yarra Environment Advisory Committee
1 October 2015
Would you like to help shape and implement Council’s environmental policies and contribute to the integration of sustainability into the broader work of Council? This is your chance.
The Yarra Environment Advisory Committee provides a community voice to Council on key sustainability decisions and directions. It is coming to the end of its first two-year term and nominations are now open for new members. Council is seeking Yarra residents with:
- demonstrated interest in and knowledge of local environmental issues, and sustainability more broadly
- a high capacity for strategic and systemic thinking
- a strong understanding of the Yarra context and community
- skills in, and a strong track record of, working collaboratively in groups
- availability to attend meetings.
Meetings will be held every two months outside of business hours at Richmond Town Hall.
To find out more or to download the Expression of Interest form, visit the Yarra Environment Advisory Committee page or contact Sally MacAdams, Sustainability Officer, on 9205 5769 or at Sally.MacAdams@yarracity.vic.gov.au.
Applications close on Monday 26 October 2015.
Back to top