What’s happening at the next meeting of Council?
17 February 2017
The community is invited to the next Yarra City Council meeting to be held at Fitzroy Town Hall on Tuesday 21 February at 7pm.
Council will consider the following officer reports during public session of the meeting, including the following:
- Consideration of a petition requesting that a BMX track be constructed in the City of Yarra
- Options for Establishing a Waste and Recycling Advisory Committee
- Waste and Environment Service Charge Charge
- Amendment C209 to the Yarra Planning Scheme - Revised Clause
- Licensed Premises Policy -Consideration of Submissions Received
- NDIS Transition Report
- Yarra Youth Advisory Committee Membership
- Compact Agreement between DET, DHHS and Local Government
- Richmond and Collingwood Youth Program Grants 2017-2020
- Family Violence Services and Hub Options in Yarra
- Proposed discontinuance of Part of roads at rear of 1-3 Alexandra Parade, Collingwood
- Quarterly Financial Report -December 2016
- Annual Plan Quarterly Progress Report – December 2016
Members of the public gallery at each Council Meeting can ask questions, make submissions about items on the agenda or lodge petitions or joint letters.
To read the full agenda and supporting documents for the meeting, follow the links below.
Agenda (1.08 MB) | Attachments
For further information about any Council meetings, contact Council on 9205 5555 or email email@example.com
Back to top