Yarra Energy Foundation
The Yarra Energy Foundation was established by Council to help Yarra businesses and residents reduce their carbon emissions.
The Foundation was officially launched in April 2011. Here is a media release issued by Council at the time of the Foundation's launch.
Establishing the Foundation has been one of Council’s major priorities in recent years, with a total of $1.2 million allocated to it between 2008 and 2012.
The Foundation will be supported by Council but is eventually expected to operate independently of Council.
More information is available on the Yarra Energy Foundation's website.
Current YEF board (appointed late 2012)
Geoff Mabbett was named Chairman of Directors of the Yarra Energy Foundation Board.
- Dr Peter Christoff (Director)
- Jenifer Lauber Patterson (Director)
- Geoff Mabbett (Director)
- Nadya Krienke-Becker (Director)
- Andrew McNamara (Director)
- Cr Sam Gaylard (Director)
- Cr Roberto Colanzi (Director)
- Guy Wilson-Browne (Director)
- Gerard Brody (Director)
- Katherine Deane (Director)
Manager Strategic Transport and Environment
Back to top