Yarra Leisure offers an extensive range of group fitness classes to suit everyone, from low impact classes for beginners through to more challenging classes for experienced fitness fanatics.
Sprung floors and air conditioning in a spacious area provide for the best aerobics work out area you can ask for!
All choreographed classes are designed to provide for a range of abilities and fitness levels with a fun workout. Our classes include Les Mills’ Body Attack, Body Balance, Body Combat, Body Pump, Body Step and CXWorx.
Group Exercise timetable
Group Exercise timetable - Effective from 23 January (885.01 KB)
How to choose classes
Group fitness classes used to be high-impact and high-injury, emphasising fancy choreography at the expense of cardio-vascular fitness. At Yarra Leisure, our group fitness classes are less stressful and much more effective, with greater focus on all-over conditioning.
Get the workout your body needs. Exercise time is precious. Don't waste it. Choose a class tailored to your needs and fitness level.
Please see our class descriptions page for detailed information on all our group fitness classes.
Help everyone have safe and enjoyable workouts. Follow these simple tips.
- Be sure to advise your instructor if you have any existing injuries/conditions or are pregnant, before the class.
- For your safety please ensure you attend both the warm up and cool down phases of the class.
- Bring along a sweat towel, water bottle and comfortable clothing, shoes are compulsory - BODYBALANCE™, Yoga and Pilates being exceptions.
- Please ensure you are on time for your class, as refusal may offend. To avoid disruption and to prevent injury, we reserve the right to refuse entry to a class if you miss the warm up phase.
- No bags are to be brought into the studios.
- If leaving before the class finishes please leave your equipment to be put away at the end of the session, to avoid disturbing others.
- Attendees at group sessions should be aware of and respect Yarra Leisure's code of conduct.
- We recommend the use of mats for Yoga, Pilates, Body Balance and CXWORX - these are not provided but are available for sale at Reception.
- We recommend the use of boxing gloves for the Boxing Circuit sessions - these are not provided but are available for sale at Reception.
Are you interested in working for Yarra Leisure as group fitness instructor?
If you are interested in offering your services as a sub-contractor we request that you complete the expression of interest form linked below.
Yarra Leisure sub-contractor request form
All applications will be considered and responded to within ten working days.
Back to top