Yarra Leisure runs Yarra City Council’s aquatic, gym and recreational facilities. Yarra Leisure operates recreation centres in Richmond, Clifton Hill and Fitzroy, as well as the 9-hole Burnley Golf Course.
All of our centres offer a great range of programs, facilities and membership options to suit everyone.
Membership offer - no joining fee (save up to $121) and no minimum commitment
Until Sunday 21 September, Yarra Leisure is offering no joining fee on all our no minimum commitment direct debit membership types. Enjoy the flexibility of fortnightly membership and take the next step towards reaching your fitness goals. Click here for membership options and and our terms and conditions, visit your local Yarra Leisure facility and sign up today!
Whether you are a casual user or fitness fanatic, our friendly staff and state-of-the-art facilities will help you get the most out of your leisure or fitness time.
Some of the services available include:
- Fully equipped gyms, including weight machines, free weights and cardio equipment
- Personalised training and fitness programs
- Triathlon program
Yarra Triathlon - Squad timetable (33.34 KB)
- Group fitness classes
Group Fitness timetable: 14 July - 12 October 2014 (111.80 KB)
- Lane availability
Collingwood Leisure Centre - lane availability 15 September (451.12 KB)
Fitzroy Swimming Pool - lane availability 15 September (450.89 KB)
Richmond Recreation Centre - lane availability 15 September (451.44 KB)
- Spa, sauna and steam room
- Swimming lessons
- Occasional day care
- Massage and myotherapy
- Yoga and Pilates
Changes to fees and charges – important information for customers
Yarra Leisure is dedicated to continual improvement of our facilities and maintaining the highest standard of programs and services.
As part of the annual budget process, Yarra City Council recently revised fees and charges across its services. To ensure we maintain these high standards and keep improving our facilities, we are introducing a small increase to our fees and charges. Please see below key dates for the roll out of the new fees and charges.
- Casual programs and services including multi visit pass options – Tuesday, 1 July 2014
- Term swimming lessons and Holiday program fees – Current fees due reflect Council’s adopted budget for 2014/15
- Membership fees – Monday, 28 July 2014
- Swimming lessons – direct debit fees – Monday, 28 July 2014
- Direct debit memberships will move from monthly to a fortnightly direct debit cycle - Thursday, 28 August 2014
For further information please contact Yarra Leisure on 9205 5032 or via email at email@example.com.
For detailed information regarding Council’s adopted budget for 2014/15 please click here.
Back to top