Public space licences

Please note that paying your Public Space Licence Renewal does not complete the renewal process.

To complete the process you must forward your signed application form, along with your receipt number (provided at the completion of this transaction) and a copy of your public liability insurance certificate, which lists Yarra City Council as an interested party.

Your signed application form and public liability insurance certificate should be forwarded to Council, Fax 8417 6666, Post: P.O Box 168 Richmond Vic 3131, email or hand to delivered to Richmond Town Hall 333 Bridge Rd Richmond or Collingwood Town Hall 140 Hoddle St Abbotsford.

Next  or Cancel

Back to top
Back to top Back to top