Tradesperson Parking Permit
Tradesperson parking permits are available, free of charge, to residents where minor works are taking place.
- A maximum of three (3) Tradesperson Parking Permits within a twelve month period can be issued.
- Permits will be valid for up to one month only. If the works are likely to take longer, then a work zone permit should be applied for.
- The permit allows the tradesperson to park a vehicle in the street specified on the permit and within 2 surrounding streets
- The tradesperson is required to conform with all parking restrictions and prohibitions
- Tradesperson can apply but will be required to provide either a signed contract or letter of consent from the owner/resident.
To apply for a parking permit, you need to read and complete this application form Tradesperson parking permit 2015 (150.56 KB)
You can then submit the form by:
- email to email@example.com or by mail to P.O Box 168, Richmond, 3121
- or in person to one of our customer service centres at Richmond Town Hall, Collingwood Town Hall or the Connie Benn Centre
The issue and continued use of Tradesperson Parking Permits shall be at the absolute discretion of Council.
Back to top
Council's Parking Services