Medical practitioner permits
Medical practitioner parking permits are available for doctors who attend hospitals within the City of Yarra or who have designated doctors' parking bays at their place of practice within the City of Yarra.
All prices include GST. Permit fees are not refundable.
How to apply for a Medical Practitioner's Permit
To apply for a parking permit, please read and complete this Parking permit conditions and application form (462.04 KB).
You can then submit the form and your payment by:
- mailing the completed form, with a cheque or money order made out to Yarra City Council, to Yarra Council, PO Box 168, Richmond 3121. You must enclose copies of your current car registration and proof of residency.
- visiting us in person at the Richmond or Collingwood Town Halls (8.30am-5.00pm, weekdays). Council accepts payments in cash or by eftpos or credit card (Amex, Visa and Mastercard). Please bring proof of your residency and your current car registration.
How to renew your parking permit
Council’s parking permits are valid for 12 months. Before your permit expires, Council will post you a renewal notice.
To renew your parking permit, fill out the renewal notice and post it back to Council in the pre-paid envelope supplied, enclosing a cheque or money order made out to Yarra City Council.
Alternatively you can pay for your renewal:
- Online (provided payment is being made prior to the permit’s expiry date).
- Over the phone using your credit card (provided payment is being made prior to the permit’s expiry date). Please phone: 1300 792 772
- In person at either the Richmond or Collingwood Town Halls (8.30am - 5pm weekdays)
If your details have changed, you can't pay online or over the phone. Instead, please complete the Change of Details section of the renewal notice and then post your payment or pay in person.
Back to top