Yarra Libraries offers a suite of computer facilities, including access to the internet, printing and word processing. Access to the internet and word processing are available to all library users free of charge.
Bookings are essential
- Bookings can be made in person or by phone.
- Users may use up to one hour per day of computer time.
- You may book up to one week in advance.
- You will need your library card membership number and PIN to make a computer booking.
- Please notify us if you need to cancel your booking.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will forfeit your booking as the service is in high demand.
- Please remember that if you do arrive late, you are only able to use the computer until the end of the booked session.
- The computers will automatically close your session at the end of your allocated computer time.
- Users must not attempt to make any changes to the setup or configuration of the software or hardware.
- Printing is available at a cost of $0.20 per page.
- We ask that you use paper supplied by us at all times in order to avoid paper jams.
Back to top
1300 695 427